Jae works with teams of all sizes around the world to teach awareness as a business skill.
Awareness is a person’s ability to see the world and how they show up in it. When people are able to see their behavior, they can then take accountability for what they see and shift the impact of their behavior on others and the organization. Most of us are not taught that awareness is a skill, let alone a crucial workplace skill.
To teach this skill, the content of these programs blends real-world experience with leading research in behavioral science, neuroscience, communication theory and mindfulness, that is then customized by role and organizational as needed. By learning the skill of awareness as a team, teams can begin to identify and work together to shift behaviors (habits) that create imbalance, miscommunication, disengagement and distraction.
Organizations who have implemented our workshops experience:
- Improved work-life balance
- Enhanced organizational health
- Establishment of clear and reasonable boundaries to support balance and success
- Ability to communicate clear expectations to achieve desired outcomes and goals
- Improved communication and cross-group collaboration
- A safe way to discuss complicated topics where all voices are heard and supported to deepen trust
- Increased productivity through awareness of actions to support desired outcomes and goals
All programs can be delivered online and/or in-person as appropriate and when safe to do so.