The Manager Immersion Retreat is an in-depth, 1-3 day experience designed specifically for people managers and intended to increase the skill of awareness as a manager. Through conversations, individual contemplations and accountability tools, this immersive program guides managers to develop their best manager self.
- Develop the skill of manager awareness
- Identify and address gaps between perception and reality
- Evolve behaviors to support a new leadership style/technique
- Evolve behaviors that supports improved team dynamic
- Accept that behavior change will take longer than you think. Having new conversations, shifting behavior and learning to lead with awareness takes practice, and practice takes time.
- The experience might be both uncomfortable as well as empowering; know that each are necessary to alter behavior and mindset. Embracing both what you do well and where you can grow is part of the journey.
- Even if you have a deep understanding of the concepts covered (awareness, perception, reality), embrace the opportunity to share knowledge, wisdom, experiences and fears with your peers.
- Acknowledge fears or uncertainty you may have about this program. Many managers feel they “should know this stuff,” but we cannot know that to which we have not been exposed.
All clients receive the following ongoing support:
- Reflection Questions: Initial questions to help establish a baseline of who the manager is: needs, wants, desires, fears.
- Awareness Intention Template: The evolving action plan. Managers will commit to intentionally shifting one behavior each month that supports their growth in manager awareness and desired development outcomes.
- Contemplation Questions: Questions to uncover and evolve how managers show up: needs, wants, desires, fears.
- Use of our surveys and metrics to track behavior change.
- The Monthly Pause communication with content to continue conversations between engagements.