TEAMS WHO TALK ABOUT “IT” CAN BEGIN TO SHIFT “IT”
Awareness is an important team skill because when people on a team practice awareness they are better able to see the impact of their behavior on each other and the results related to that behavior. By learning the skill of awareness as a team – teams can begin to identify and work together to shift behaviors (habits) that create imbalance, disengagement and distraction.
Team who have implemented out programs experience:
- Improved org health and work-life balance by sharing context for these concepts means and setting clear and reasonable boundaries ad expectations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Enhanced communication and trust within the team by offering a safe way to discuss complicated topics in a way where all voices are heard and supported.
- Increased productivity through awareness of and intentionality of actions to support desired outcomes
- Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness is about the choices you have and understanding the impact of the choices you make.
- Stop & See: Developing Intentional Habits is about your ability to consciously choose to create habits that support your desired outcomes.
- Mind Space: Managing Attention & Energy is about your ability to recognize and work with the impact of energy and mind states of self and others.
- Team Immersion is about uniting as a team to take actions for making and accepting choices with greater awareness.
Because each team is unique, there is no one-size fits all implementation plan. We will work with you to identify the right delivery method to meet your intended goals and needs. Our programs can scale to support audiences of all sizes, locations and learning styles. All of our programs include the following ongoing support to ensure the conversation continues long after we leave the room.
- Use of our surveys and metrics to track behavior change
- The Monthly Pause communication to continue conversations between engagements
- Access to tools and resources to deepen awareness
- Access to program consultant to make program adjustments as needed
“I would absolutely recommend this program. The discussions we had about work styles/expectations was so impactful to our working together and improving as a team. The content seemed non-traditional (in a good way) in that it was not department specific, but was a great use of our time toward the end of working better together as a team.”