For more than a decade Jae has been a trusted advisor working with clients to develop learning initiatives and related content for companies of all sizes.
With a practical understanding of experiential and transformational learning and having worked in over 50 countries, Jae has as a unique perspective that ensures diversity and inclusion are integral components to all training programs. She consults with executives, learning and development, internal communication and employee wellness leaders to build programs that are global, scalable and have measurable results to enhance culture and improve employee and leader performance.
Organizational consulting services include:
• Learning and Development program creation and facilitation
• Manager development content and program creation and facilitation
• Leadership development program creation and facilitation
• Mindfulness Program and content creation and facilitation
• Employee Wellness content creation and facilitation
• Communications (strategy, development, execution of crisis, employee and internal content and program management)