The Manager Immersion program is an in-depth experience designed specifically for people managers and intended to increase the skill of awareness as a manager. Through conversations, individual contemplations and accountability tools, this immersive program guides managers to develop their best manager self.
- Develop the skill of manager awareness
- Identify and address gaps between perception and reality
- Evolve behaviors to support a new leadership style/technique
- Evolve behaviors that supports improved team dynamic
- Accept that behavior change will take longer than you think. Having new conversations, shifting behavior and learning to lead with awareness takes practice, and practice takes time.
- The experience might be both uncomfortable as well as empowering; know that each are necessary to alter behavior and mindset. Embracing both what you do well and where you can grow is part of the journey.
- Even if you have a deep understanding of the concepts covered (awareness, perception, reality), embrace the opportunity to share knowledge, wisdom, experiences and fears with your peers.
- Acknowledge fears or uncertainty you may have about this program. Many managers feel they “should know this stuff,” but we cannot know that to which we have not been exposed.
- Conversation #1: Who am I as a manager
- Conversation #2: Building the skill of awareness as a manager
- Conversation #3: Setting expectations with greater awareness
- Conversation #4: Defining urgent
- Conversation #5: Setting and sharing intentional boundaries
- Conversation #6: Addressing team and individual energy
All clients receive the following ongoing support:
- Reflection Questions: Initial questions to help establish a baseline of who the manager is: needs, wants, desires, fears.
- Awareness Intention Template: The evolving action plan. Managers will commit to intentionally shifting one behavior each month that supports their growth in manager awareness and desired development outcomes.
- Contemplation Questions: Questions to uncover and evolve how managers show up: needs, wants, desires, fears.
- Use of our surveys and metrics to track behavior change.
- The Monthly Pause communication with content to continue conversations between engagements.