YOU HAVE CHOICES WHEN IT COMES TO WORK-LIFE BALANCE
Stop & Think: Creating New Awareness is the leading global course for developing work-life balance. Since 2008, Stop & Think has been taught in over 50 counties to thousands of employees at multinational corporations such as Microsoft, Amazon, Expedia, Pearson and many other companies of all sizes across industries. This groundbreaking in-person program is now customized and optimized for online delivery.
Divided into seven parts, each around 10 minutes in length, the content includes author Jae Ellard sharing her expertise, with reflection activities at the end of each section designed to generate actions to support each viewer in creating balance. This content has been uniquely designed to support an individual or group viewing experience.
Those who complete the course will be able to:
- Understand awareness as a skill
- Develop the ability to apply The Awareness Framework in daily life
- Understand the concept of balance and how each layer impacts intended results
- Define needs for how to create a balanced environment in all aspects of life
- Identify behaviors that support and sabotage creating (and maintaining) balanced environments
- Understand new ways to communicate needs, expectations and boundaries
MORE ABOUT ORGANIZATION IMPLEMENTATION
For wide scale organizational implementation we will work closely with you and your leadership teams to develop a customized roll out plan and related employee communications to ensure highest program integration into existing company culture and programs. If desired, content can be delivered in SCORM format for compatibility and/or integrated with most Learning Management Systems for ease of user tracking and metric reporting.
“It is a structured way of getting further in our inward journey. The program is easygoing and well-paced out…Ultimately though the value added depends on how open and honest we are with ourselves and how deep we want to go.”